EXCLUSIVE TO TIGERS FUEL CARD MEMBERS!
Join assistant coach Craig McRae, Kate Sheahan and
Punt Road icon Neil Balme
as they give their insight into the finals race for 2020
and breakdown a season like no other.
LIMITED TO 50 SEPARATE SCREENS.
(but unlimited to how many can huddle around)
REGISTER YOU DETAIL BELOW
(Registrations close on the 24th of September at 11.59am).
The registration has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply for your chance to win the prizes on offer (the Promotion). By submitting an entry into the Promotion, the entrant warrants that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the Promotion is United Petroleum Pty Ltd ACN 085 779 255 whose principal office is at United Petroleum Headquarters, 600 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn VIC AUSTRALIA 3122 (Promoter).
- The Promotion commences on September 21, 2020 at 12.00am or on the day of the Facebook post and concludes at September 24, 2020 at 11.59am on the date advertised (Promotional Period). Entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter in its promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including any entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who tampers with the entry process or who submits an Entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Promotion.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid.
- A person may enter the Promotion as many times as they like, but will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entry will be consider only if the field within the advertised landing page are completed in full and entry is received prior to the date as detailed.
- The prize is as listed above and presented to the winner by a United Petroleum representative (Prize). The total Prize value is $500.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants across the time of activation through and drawn at the offices of the Promoter located at 600 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn VIC AUSTRALIA 3122 at the time advertised.
- If any winner of the Prize is not an Eligible Entrant, the prize will be deemed forfeited, and will be awarded to the Eligible Entrant who is randomly selected after the initial selection is made.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook – private message and or phone within 24 hours of the draw with the details provided on entry.
- The winner will also allow the use of the personal message for promotional use to notify the applicants on social media channels where required by both United Petroleum and The Richmond Football Club.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize.
- Other than any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, arising in any way out of entry in the Promotion, including but not limited to, loss or damage arising as a result of the following;
- receiving, accepting or using the Prize;
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- Any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; and
- Participation in any aspect of the Promotion. 1 By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that:
- they will at all times conduct themselves in a proper manner, having consideration for other Eligible Entrants, the Promoter and any other person; and 2. they indemnify the Promoter for any damage, loss, cost or expense caused to any third party, property, any person or otherwise (Relevant Cost) as a result of their actions or omissions during and related to the conduct of the Promotion and must promptly pay any Relevant Costs to the Promoter (or any other relevant person) on demand.
- As a condition of participation in the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for any delays in the processing of information or for late, lost or miscalculated entries. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), each Entrant releases the Promoter and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the Promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The Promoter collects personal information about entrants (whether Eligible Entrants or otherwise) to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate, award prizes. If any information requested by the Promoter is not provided, the Eligible Entrant may not participate in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose an entrants’ personal information to State and Territory lottery/gaming departments, and that the winner’s name and locality will be published as required under the relevant lottery/gaming legislation. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the address stated below.
- The Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Prize remains subject to availability.
- If an Eligible Entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that Eligible Entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion (whether they are an Eligible Entrant or otherwise).
- The Prize or any part of the Prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the Prize as applicable.
- Each entrant consents to the Promoter using (or permitting authorised third parties to use) the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
- The winner agrees to participate in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by the Promoter. The winner agrees to the publication of their respective name and country in connection with the Promotion.