RACT - Terms and Conditions
The provision of the RACT/United fuel member discount is subject to the terms and conditions below. If you have any questions
please call RACT on 13 27 22 or visit your local RACT branch.
- Subject to the following terms, the fuel discount that you will be entitled to receive:
- From 15 March 2016 – 15 May 2016 will be no greater than 8 cents per litre or the equivalent of 8 cents per litre off the advertised price of fuel at the participating United store.
- From 15 May 2016 onwards will be no greater than 6 cents per litre or the equivalent of 6 cents per litre off the advertised price of fuel at the participating United store.
- To receive the discount off the advertised price of fuel:
- You must be a current valid member of RACT in accordance with the terms of your membership.
- At the the time of purchase of fuel at the participating United store you must produce a valid and undamaged RACT Membership/United Fuel discount card issued by RACT.
- The RACT Membership/United fuel discount card can only be used under the following conditions:
- The fuel discount will only apply at a participating United store located in Tasmania.
- The fuel discount can only be used once a day.
- The fuel discount cannot be used for any purchase from a participating United store except for the purchase of fuel from the pump or bowser (including E10, unleaded petrol, premium unleaded, LPG, diesel and E85 fuel).
- The maximum purchase of fuel that the discount can be used for in any one transaction is 150 litres.
- Unless specified otherwise, the fuel discount is not valid in conjunction with Fleet Card, United Card Motorcharge, Motorpass or Gift Card purchases, nor in conjunction with any other fuel offer or discount.
- The RACT Membership/United fuel discount card will cease being active if your RACT membership ceases to be current under the terms of your RACT membership.
- The RACT Membership/United fuel discount card may be reactivated 48 hours after renewal of any membership that had ceased to be current prior to that renewal/purchase.
- RACT and United Petroleum may occasionally change, suspend or terminate the conditions of the discount offer or these terms at their discretion.
- The terms of RACT’s and United’s official Privacy Policies can be viewed on the respective websites of RACT and United.
In these terms:
“United” means United Petroleum Pty Ltd, 200 Hoddle Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067.
“RACT” means The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited, RACT House, 179-191 Murray Street, Hobart TAS 7000.
“participating United store” means participating United Petroleum stores in Tasmania.
“RACT Membership/United fuel discount card” means a card issued by RACT to RACT members.
“Fleet Card” means Fleet Card operated by Business Fuel Cards Pty Limited, GPO Box 3852, Sydney NSW 2001.
“Motorcharge” means WEX Motorcharge fuel discount card operated by WEX Australia Pty Ltd.
“Motorpass” means WEX Motorpass fuel discount card operated by WEX Australia Pty Ltd.
“Gift Card” means United Petroleum Gift Card.